Wiring your own LAN
Personal menu
Welcome Guest
User:
Pass:
Register!
Resend Validation Email

Forum

Tabcontrol Drag & Drop, How to show text or image during drag & drop process?

Corso
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 65350

Sponsored Links
Hi guys,

I am new on this forum and just wanna say hello first.Before a while I did start to lern Assembly Programming with WinASM and now I have a little problem and need some help and hope to get some to fix that problem.Could anyone tell me how to create a visible drag & drop code for a tabcontrol?The problem I got is that there isn't any X_BEGINDRAG message which I could use for tabcontrols and also no X_CREATEDRAGIMAGE message to create a imagelist and using them with the ImageList_BeginDrag API.All this I can do with Listviews or Treeviews but how to handle it with a tabcontrol on same looking way but without to have these messages and without to use the image / drag & drop APIs?I tried to find any other way and have subclass my tabcontrol and I do use WM_LBUTTONDOWN / TCM_HITTEST & WM_LBUTTONUP / TCM_HITTEST to check which tab I did choose and where I did move it.All working so far that I can also change the tab positions from A to B etc but I have nothing to show during the mousemove process and thats the problem.So what can I do now to show anything during the mousemove?Normaly I would like to have the same drag & drop transparent image text as I get for LVs or if this isn't possible then something else etc so that I can let show anything.So I hope you can help me to find any solution for this problem.

Thank you and greetz
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Sponsors
Computer Science

Internet
C/C++
Hardware & PC maintenance

HiEditor

General Discussions
Suggestions/Bug Reports
WinAsm Studio

General Discussions