Version 220.127.116.11 is working fine that´s why i named this (v18.104.22.168). The settings are from previous v22.214.171.124. I´m currently using MASM v10 but i think this is not related to syntax highlighting.I´ve tested the first 4 empty projects.
But i think it is reproduceable with all empty projects.
Reproduce how to:
- Download v126.96.36.199 for the whole content
- Download v188.8.131.52
- Update v184.108.40.206 to v220.127.116.11
- Start WinAsm Studio go directly to options and insert path to "Keywords" and "API-calls-funcs-consts"
- Create a new "EMPTY Project" and the syntax highlighting is working correctly as it should be
- Now close WinAsm Studio and start it again
- Directly open a new "EMPTY Project" and there is no syntax highlighting until you reselect the paths to "Keywords" and "API-calls-funcs-consts" [read next line]
- Open options dialog and close it imediately with "OK" would be enough!
- Now syntax highlighting works fine, until you restart WinAsm Studio
- If you have selected "open last project" in the options dialog this bug would never occur! (unimportant if you follow my steps "in reproduce how to")
Can you tell me if this is a bug too.follow me